IFLA udsender en årlig trend rapport om tendenser indenfor biblioteks- og informationssektoren.
What is the IFLA Trend Report?
In the global information environment, time moves quickly and there’s an abundance of commentators trying to keep up. With each new technological development, a new report emerges assessing its impact on different sectors of society. The IFLA Trend Report takes a broader approach and identifies five high level trends shaping the information society, spanning access to education, privacy, civic engagement and transformation. Its findings reflect a year’s consultation with a range of experts and stakeholders from different disciplines to map broader societal changes occurring, or likely to occur in the information environment.
De fem trends
- TREND 1 New Technologies will both expand and limit who has access to information
- TREND 2 Online Education will democratise and disrupt global learning
- TREND 3 The boundaries of privacy and data protection will be redefined
- TREND 4 Hyper-connected societies will listen to and empower new voices and groups
- TREND 5 The global information environment will be transformed by new technologies
Der er mere at hente på siden for IFLA medlemmer.